Rail Ambulance Services
We provide rail transportation facility to the general population dwelling in the zones with poor medical facilities. Our emergency service is operational all over India and is accessible anytime of the day just at the reach of a phone call. Our specialists are present 24x7 & help in the proper evaluation of the patient and in-turn give them the accurate information of how the patient will be shifted. Our team is in continuous contact with the treating doctor so as to get a regular update about the patients condition till the time our team arrives & is evaluated by our Doctors (INTENSIVISTS) & provided with the best of medical transportation facility till the patient reaches the desired center for its further treatment. Our team is geared up with best in class portable life support system that offers an ICU like support & is more than apt enough to deal with any emergency situation. Also we have a team of Doctors that are always available to deal with any kind of emergency, that also continuously monitors the patients condition every step of the way .
Escorting of patients by means of Rail is a economically sound alternative when time is not an overall concern & the patient is not in a critical condition. Our team is well equipped with all types of emergency drugs as an when required.
In Rail Ambulance Services we provide withSupplies And Equipment In The Train
Ventilator , Monitor , Infusion Pump , Suction Machine , Defibrillator , Oxygen backup , Portable Incubator (for new born babies), Doctor (ICU Expert) or Pediatrician (for Neonates) & Paramedic (ICU Trained)
Life Savers Ambulance Services Offers an:Affordable alternative to air transportation with best in class transportation facility.
Best alternative for transportation for areas where there is no air facility.
Safe transportation for LAMA patients as well.
Some of the cases that are perfect to shift via Rail ambulance are those with:
Minimum life support system
Frequently Asked Questions:
While choosing a rail ambulance, it is always advisable to collect the relevant information about the services. One should look for the services which are run by medical professionals. Now-a-days, maximum ambulance services including the train ambulance, are run by technicians, drivers or paramedics, instead of medical experts. Also, the start-up culture led with a motive to earn, by young MBAs and other non-medical professionals is widely influencing the decision. Since, these apps based ambulance companies are not run by the team of medical professionals, they are unaware of the medical conditions which may arise during the transit.
Following checklist will help you in taking the right decision:
1. Before choosing the rail ambulance service, you should look for a company which is run by a doctor or a critical care specialist. The doctor in the ambulance team understands the medical condition of the patient and is well-prepared in advance, to handle any kind of emergency which may arise during the transit.
2. If you select a secondary ambulance company which does not have a doctor, then make sure that the concerned person is well-aware of the illness of the patient and the related complications.
3. If your patient is on oxygen support, then the medical team should be capable of assessing the number of oxygen cylinders required during the journey. Also, a well-managed oxygen backup, in case there is any delay, should be checked on.
4. During transportation, if the patient becomes critically sick in the presence of only paramedic and no doctor, then you may have to get off the train on the next station. Make sure you have the correct information about the hospitals or clinics at the desired location.
Also, a thorough analysis of the height and weight of the patient is done by the trained and experienced ambulance staff who undertakes the process of shifting the patient into the train. This analysis helps to decide whether the head end or the toe end, needs to be taken inside first.
There are various medical conditions in which the patient cannot be shifted through rail ambulance. Some of them are mentioned below:
1. The patient with very recent cardiac event or with cardiac symptoms.
2. The patient with complete heart block
3. The patient with very recent brain stroke or with low GCS
4. The patient on ventilator with very high ventilator setting
Trustworthy Ambulance Transportation
LifeSavers Ambulance helps you transport medically unfit patients in train with ease and comfort, at an affordable cost!
-How it helps?
->Travel with peace of mind
We provide the best in class ambulance facilities along with certified staff and necessary medical supplies and equipment to ensure a safe journey for your loved ones.
->Affordable alternative to air travel
We understand the financial challenge of air travel, so we offer an affordable alternative for transporting medically unfit patients. Our services provide all the necessary features that you need for the safe transportation of your patient.
->State-of-the-art medical equipment
Your patient’s journey is made even more comfortable and secure with our state-of-the-art medical equipment such as ventilator, monitor, infusion pump, suction machine, defibrillator, oxygen backup and portable incubator. Dr. Pradeep Gupta and his team make sure that every single detail is taken care of during the journey.
->Easy access to medical attention
We provide 24/7 access to medical attention during the train journey – so you can rest assured that your patient will receive the best care at all times.